- Developing Enduring Leadership
- Leading Change Initiatives
- Creating Performance Excellence
- Enhancing Personal Effectiveness
- Enabling Entrepreneurship
Towards this we have developed OD Interventions and Training Strategies and Courses that take into account our extensive, Cross-cultural, Multi-national experience of 36 years, working on 3 continents with people of many races, nationalities and backgrounds. This gives us tremendous bandwidth in terms of understanding diversity and enabling people to leverage it to capitalize on their differences.
Our own Corporate Team comprising of experts from different nations, cultures and strengths, reflects our diversity.
Our team consists of experts in Leadership,Strategic Management, Communication, Diversity, Conflict Resolution, Human Resources Systems, Performance Evaluation Tools, Quality Tools (6 Sigma & ISO), Problem Solving Techniques, Creativity, Business Strategy, Marketing and Personal Development.
Over the years we have trained more than 20,000 people ranging from Managers, Frontline Staff, and Top Management Entrepreneurs, to Bureaucrats, Government Officials and Police Officers of multiple organizations in India, South Africa, Guyana, Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and the USA.
Many of our training courses are taught as Best Practice courses in leading edge multi-national corporations by their internal staff who have been accredited by us to teach our material to our own exacting standards.
Our patented tools and leadership models like Enduring Leadership©, Accelerated Decision Making© and Development Action Planning© are used by many of our clients as their own.
We are justifiably proud that the major part of our business is from repeat work with clients who we have had the pleasure of serving for many years. Most of our new business is also as a result of client referrals, which is something that gives us much gratification.
- Andersen Corporate University, Minneapolis
- GE Corporate Leadership Development
- Oracle Corporate University, Redwood Shores, California
- AMA International, New York
- DAS, Government of Connecticut
- Department of Labor, Connecticut
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Osmania University, Centre for Urban Planning & Environment
- Indian Society for Applied Behavioral Science, New Delhi
We have always believed in and practiced the free sharing of knowledge and experience and of being with the client for the long haul. Over the years we have realized the wisdom of this policy and continue to practice it in every country that we work in.